Our tailored leadership development programs combines agil strategy development with strategy execution by up-skilling the leaders while transforming the corporate culture while delivering results. The cohesive tailored programs include all the resources needed to provide participants with the knowledge and coaching required from the business to make ideas work.
- Skill sets, attitudes and mind-set needed by the organisation to deliver appropriate multi-disciplinary responses in each context are developed and enhanced.
- Workforce and management partner together to create a dynamic learning organisation, based on shared practices, support and on-going feedback for leading people and managing operations.
- Leaders and managers at all levels
- High potentials
- New recruitments
- Key influencers
- Human Resource professionals
- Organisation Development experts
- Internal consultants and coaches
- The aim of the Inhouse MBA is to support the relevance, effectiveness and sustainability of the organisation.
- It strengthens the operational response in the contexts of innovation, customer orientation, operational excellence and organisational design.
- It builds the autonomy and flexibility of leaders and managers to increase their cooperative capacities.
- The stimulus-response time of the organisation is decreased for accelerated strategy execution through collective intelligence."
The Inhouse MBA awakens the best in the lives of leaders and organisations through their enhanced collective intelligence. The participants of the Inhouse MBA contribute to the strategic priorities of the organisation by supporting ongoing transformation for operational excellence, effective delivery, efficient interventions by being pro-active to anticipate the organisation’s needs as they arise.
- Location: Onsite, offsite or at the Altaussee Campus Austria
- Starting dates are flexible
- International faculty and guest speakers
For more information please contact David Rohrmann, Dean and Program Coordinator at dr(at)1492.at.