“More of the same?” or “Something different?" - Something really different is not just stranger than you think, it is often stranger than you can think. These simple terms explain the real challenge in transforming businesses and realizing hidden business potential. True transformation instead of mere change is something different. So are the 1492.//transformational services.
Do you want to learn more about our method? The click here for our 1492.// best practice example, published in the German Harvard Business Manager.
Since over twenty years, 1492.// has advised a wide range players focusing on service and customer experience:
That industry as well as the governmental, NOG's and humanitarian sector is in permanent transformation — driven by new technologies, shifts in consumer behavior, and evolving competitive dynamics:
- A change of the way people and companies consume digital content requires extensive investments in network infrastructure capabilities (especially mobile).
- Convergence between fixed and mobile networks results in new innovative offerings and different market approaches.
- New devices reshape the mobile market and how people consume mobile services. The mobile device has become a multiple service and application device.
- New mobile services are and will dramatically enhance the opportunities to improve and change customer experience.
- The Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and software-defined everything dominated IT will increase innovation across industries and forcing established companies to compete with emerging startups.
- Telecommunication / IT companies need to build up comprehensive digital ecosystems (developers, infrastructure and services supplier, university and research facilities, pioneer customers) to keep up with the speed of innovation.
The 1492.// team of former executives of leading international telecommunication/IT companies works together with our clients on their and above mentioned key challenges that shape the competitive landscape of tomorrow.