“More of the same?” or “Something different?" - Something really different is not just stranger than you think, it is often stranger than you can think. These simple terms explain the real challenge in transforming businesses and realizing hidden business potential. True transformation instead of mere change is something different. So are the 1492.//transformational services.
Do you want to learn more about our method? The click here for our 1492.// best practice example, published in the German Harvard Business Manager.
We support the implementation of your strategy by fostering and building up the strategic capabilities needed.
External integration of stakeholders (suppliers, partners, customers) is more than corporate social responsibility. An organization is a dynamic living social system based on communication and relations. A great and often heavily underused asset to increase the market impact and influence the eco-system, is its collective wisdom. The collective wisdom inside and outside the organization, its richness in perspectives and approaches.
Apple, Wikipedia, Linux, VWvortex, Threadless, Goldcorp and many other players moved away from a monocratic central understanding to an enabling gatekeeper position, managing a decentralized innovation power of entire eco-systems.
We help you to take advantage by truly transforming your organisation into a vivid collective intelligent player, supporting the entire eco-system around your business to realise your whole strategic potential.
C-Level Perspective (Mission)
- New markets and customers
- Market share increase
- Utilizing market potential
- Clear company profile and identity
- Growth and expansion
- Sustainable success
- Game changing and innovation
- Competitive advantage
R&D, Sales and Marketing Perspective
- Constant further education
- Creativity and co-creation
- Problem solving competence
- Anticipation of customer needs
- Product and service innovation
- Promptness and speed of reaction
- Customer experience focus
- Diversity and team composition
- Employee engagement, motivation and attitude
- Collaboration mindset
- Employee satisfaction
- Delegating responsibility
- Performance management
- Working culture and values
- Organisational alignment
- Optimised workforce and talent utilisation
Supply Chain, Operations and Finance Perspective
- Clear orientation and focus (objectives, mission, vision)
- Conformity, compliance and security
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Lower complexity & higher transparency
- Financial success
- Quality mindset